Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What You Want... Baby I Got It

My dear blog readers,

After reading an advice column, essentially blogging for dummies, I've come to realize that this blog has failed most of you.

I don't have an interesting perspective on things (yet!), nor is my writing remarkably witty. In fact, this little blog feels more like an essay than something to do for fun.

In reality, this is fun for me and I hope it's at least mildly entertaining for you.

But just to clarify, I don't speak in such proper sentences. Away from the computer, I'm a goofball who quite often has to turn it down because I'm always coming up with a new character or voice or mocking some unsuspecting customer that meanders into my store.

So I ask of you, dear readers, what is it you'd like to see/read on this blog? I'm toying with the idea of actually bringing my laptop to auditions and blogging in the moment. Is this something that would appeal to you? What can I do to make this blog a tad more interesting and a lot less vanilla?

I welcome your comments and suggestions, and I also look forward to creating more of a comroderie with you.

~ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here