Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Held My Nose, I Closed My Eyes...

I have the memory of a fruit fly lately, so I'm not sure if this was mentioned in my previous entry. Forgive me if it was.

I signed up for Backstage a few days ago. Backstage, for those non-showbiz kids, is a well respected industry insider newspaper that arrives weekly. Due to new technological advances, Backstage is also available online. I bought the yearly subscription to Backstage that included both the hard copy and full internet access.

That said, I have started to submit myself for shows, showcases, tours, and just about anything that I can get my hands on.

Tonight I received 2 emails from companies I had mailed my headshot and resume to previously, resulting in audition time slots for both this week and next.

So. So. EXCITED!!

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here