Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Official!!!!!

I GOT THE STRAWHAT AUDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to work even harder!
I haven't eaten anything mildly delicious or satisfying in the last 24 hours in a bid to lose 10 lbs in the next 6 weeks and 5 days. I've become addicted to moisturizers to make sure my skin looks decent. So far I am losing this battle...
In stepping on the scale, I have maintained my weight. I was mildly disappointed before I realized that the last week has included abusing my liver more times than I care to admit, pizza, cheese, really yummy food, and chocolate. None of this was productive in my bid to shed some weight. I'll take maintenence, thank you very much. That weigh in could have been disasterous.
Yesterday, I signed up for a year's subscription to Backstage magazine. I have already submitted myself for at least half a dozen shows/productions and have been notified to various auditions. This will be my year!
That said, ballet kicked my butt something fierce today. I took a nap for well over an hour and can already feel my muscles barking. Tomorrow morning will not be fun. I can feel it already. I'm so excited!
None of this is very fluid and I realize is more along the lines of train of thought. My next thought, dear readers, is about bed.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

Type your comments here