Saturday, February 28, 2009

Brooklyn Girls

I got a call two nights ago from a casting director for a show called Brooklyn Girls. It's a 1960's nostalgia musical about a girl group from Brooklyn. The only girl group from the 1960's from Brooklyn that I could possibly be a part of is Reparata and the Delrons.

The lead singer was petitte and had huge eyes... hmm...

I have a voice lesson tomorrow at 2 PM. Hopefully I'll get there and back in 1 piece as we're expecting large amounts of snow tonight.

Tomorrow morning I'll print out 3 songs- Captain of Your Ship by Reparata and the Delrons, Leader of the Pack by the Shangri La's, and I'll pick another by Diana Ross.

For those not familiar with Reparata and the Delrons, here's the link for the video I found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZnuIAP0utY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here