Monday, February 23, 2009

This Crow Has No Wings

I Gotta Crow crashed and burned (horribly) at the Millie audition. Needless to say, I didn't get the part and I was so, so upset about it. I made the first cut and typed in, which was great. However, I feel like I gave the audition away. Casting was very happy to see me when I first came in and while I sang well, they looked at me like I had 4 heads. Not good.

On a happier note, I just applied to do a safe sex promo for MTV. It'll be a 2 hour publicity stunt in Times Square. Not much money, but it'll be nice to do something proactive. Here's the casting call:

MTV Networks is seeking MODELS to participate in a press stunt where they will wear underwear (boy shorts/boxers and tank) in Times Square in support of MTV's safe sex campaign. The press stunt will be for two hours and will be one day only.

Yeah, OK, so I'm not a model nor am I close, but whatever. It seems to be a good cause and I'm all for it.

Here's to hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here